Question: How can I tell if my spine is healthy?
Answer: Years of training and experience plus sophisticated analysis enable Dr. Dan to detect subluxations but if you have any of the following you may suspect some spinal imbalance:
1. Your heels wear out unevenly
2. You can’t take a deep breath
3. Your jaw clicks
4. You have to “crack” your neck and back a lot.
5. You can’t twist or turn your head or hips equally
6. You are often fatigued
7. You have poor concentration
8. You have low resistance to disease
9. Your foot flares out when walking
10. One leg appears shorter than the other
11. You have poor posture
12. You have headache, back aches, sore or tender muscles or joints.
13. You feel stiffness in your back and neck
14. You just don’t feel right, you are in general poor health